Let's get started:Prepare your taxes.
An experienced CPA reviews every tax return we prepare,
so you can feel confident
you'll get every deduction
and credit you deserve.
Step 1: Organize Your Documents:
Planning and organizing is an important first
step. You'll save time and money if you
provide complete, accurate, and organized
records at your tax interview.
Please provide us with the following
information, if applicable:
- A copy of your prior year tax return
- Drivers license and Social Security card
- Dependents' Social Security no. and date of birth
- Forms W-2 (wage statements)
- Forms 1099 (self-employment, interest, dividends, tax refunds, pension, etc.)
- Brokerage statements from stock, bond, or other investment transactions
- Schedules K-1 (income/loss from partnerships, S corporations, etc.)
- Income and expenses from rentals
- Medical and dental expenses
- Forms 1098 showing mortgage interest and property taxes paid
- Other state and local taxes paid
- Estimated taxes paid
- Closing statements from real estate transactions
- Charitable contributions
- Other supporting documents
- Notices received from taxing authorities
Your special circumstances will dictate the
documents needed. Call us with questions.
Step 2: Choose Your Package:
AlphaQuickTax can simplify your life with an
easy process that's designed just for you.
We don't waste your time with
unnecessary steps or questions.
- For 1040EZ and simple returns
- For taxpayers with no dependents
- Unlimited e-mail access to general questions
- Free eFile
Includes the Basic package plus:
- Itemized deductions and credits
- Telephone support
Includes the Premium package plus:
- Audit assistance
- Face-to-face consultation with a
Certified Public Accountant to discuss
your special circumstances
Step 3: Create an account:
AlphaQuickTax Online gets you all the
deductions and credits you deserve!
Our secure, simple, step-by-step process
will guide you through your income tax
return, with help available when you need it.
Whether you choose a face-to-face
meeting or our on-line process, we offer an
in-depth tax interview to identify all the
deductions and credits you’re entitled to.
We'll work to get you the biggest refund or
lowest liability possible.
Just click here to create an account.
ready to go!
Copyright 2010 AlphaQuickTax.com. All rights reserved.